This year we had Allie's 3rd birthday party early since it fell the day after thanksgiving, and her friend Carter has a birthday party 3 weeks before hers so we decided to do a double birthday party. We had it at boomerangs a huge inflatable jump place and the kids all seemed to have a blast! I seriously can not believe my baby is 3! Allie is such a fun girl. She keeps our house full of laughter with her funny faces and the silly things she says. Whenever we need a laugh we all look to Allie to entertain. She is obsessed with babies right now so her favorite gifts were the new stroller and pack n play that she got for her new baby. She is such a good little mommy! Mark and I think she will either be a stay at home mom or a nurse. She is so compassionate and loving. I remember when I first found out I was pregnant with Allie I was shocked and had no idea how I was going to do it, but I now see God totally knew what he was doing! He gave me the greatest gift with Allie and I do not know what we would do without her! I love you Allie with all my heart!!
Here are some pictures of Allie on all of her birthdays... i can't believe how much they change in just a year!
Allie on her first birthday:
Allie on her 2nd Birthday:
No comments:
Post a Comment