Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mabrie Christmas Program

Wow so things have been so crazy trying to finish school but I am finally on Christmas break! I had completely forgotten about Mabrie's Christmas program at school and had not even started looking for her a dress until 2 days before, and I could not find anything! I even had my mom out looking and neither one of us came up with anything. So I decided to just try on her dress from last year and see how bad it is since it is a 3, but thankfully I have a munchkin and it still fit! Woohoo she looked adorable and I only had to spend $2 on new tights. I was surprised at how many songs they sang this year but she did great, having missed the whole week before from being sick I was surprised she knew any of them! Here are some pictures of my munchkin:






1 comment:

Amy Voss said...

I love how Piper can wear the same thing forever also! We definately get our money's worth out of her clothes!