Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day


For fathers day this year I thought I would ask the girls some things about their daddy. I happen to love this age (3 and 5) and can not believe it is almost over! Here is what these girls think about their daddy:

1. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Mabrie: Hunting the bear (this is something Mark would do with the girls when he dropped them off at PreK, they would go all through the church hunting a bear, they LOVED it!)
Allie: Riding bikes
2. What is Daddies favorite movie?
Mabrie: avatar
Allie: monsters
3. How do you know Daddy loves you?
Mabrie: because he plays with me
Allie: he gives me bull hugs and snake kisses
4. What is your favorite thing Daddy cooks for you?
Mabrie: fried eggs and toast
Allie: pancakes
(He obviously only cooks breakfast :)
5. How old is Daddy?
Mabrie: 28
Allie: 4
6. If you could buy anything for Daddy what would you buy him?
Mabrie: a blue motorcycle and a helmet to be safe (this girl sure knows her daddy!)
Allie: a baby ( I guess she has heard daddy talking about wanting another baby).

We hope you have a wonderful Father's Day! We have so many wonderful men in our lives to be thankful for. We love you Mark, Grandpa Rick, Papa Bud and PawPaw!! We wish you a very Happy Fathers Day!

No comments: