Monday, July 26, 2010
Destin
We went to Destin, Fl in June, yes I said June and I have no idea why it has taken me this long other than life has been pretty crazy here this summer. We had a GREAT time and it was beautiful there. We kept hearing about the oil spill and people were trying to rain on our parade about it but the beach was as beautiful as ever! I did not have to break up one fight and everyone really just had a great time. The girls loved the beach of course and Allie really loved the ocean. She had her little Ariel float and did not want us to touch her because she was Ariel and did not need help. It was too funny! I did of course do my traditional beach pictures and these are a few of my favorites.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment