Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter in Abilene

This weekend we went to Abilene to celebrate Easter with the in laws. I am really blessed because I do love Mark's family and we had a great time. Saturday Mabrie and Allie played all day outside with their cousins Piper and Finn. It was so warm and I even got a little red on my arms from the sun. Then on Easter Sunday it was raining and absolutely freezing! I am so tired of TX weather and being short weather one day and freezing the next. So needless to say I didn't get very many good pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses...ugh! Mabrie and Piper played SO good, they are only 5 months apart and were inseparable all weekend. We will definitely have to go down there more so Mabrie and Piper can play. Mabrie has not stopped talking about her since we have been home. Here are some of my pictures.

No comments: