Monday, March 3, 2008

Great Friends


Since Mabrie was a baby I have been in a playgroup. These girls have become such great friends and I am lucky to have them! I look foward to playgroup just as much as Mabrie does :) On Friday we went to Paradise Pond to let the kiddos play and they had a great time. They have a big slide there and Mabrie was having a hard time getting up on part of it and her friends decided to help her. I was laughing as Kirstyn was pulling her up and then Cooper decided to join in and push as Kirstyn pulled. My poor little short thing :) At bible study Mabrie's teacher told me that she makes sure everyone is joining in and if there is someone shy she will take their hand and help them feel comfortable. I know she has learned this from being a part of this playgroup and learning how to be a good friend. I have posted some pictures of her and the gang playing dress up and of Allie having some dress up fun too! To all my playgroup friends just wanted to say I love you and I am grateful to have each of you as my friend!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

good pictures! please email them to me! oh and I love you too!!!

Unknown said...

These are great and thanks for your sweet words!

Ben does not look very happy in that picture - he was just playing the part of a tough guy, right?? LOL!