Monday, June 16, 2008

In a Blur

Lately it seems like life is going by in a blur. With the 3 girls I watch during the day and my 2 they keep me extremly busy and we have had so much going on that at night I can't believe the day is over and I don't know what I have accomplished. Obviously I got done piles of laundry but that is hard to see since there is always so much more to do, swept the floor countless times, made breakfast, lunch and dinner, played with kids, took Mabrie to swim lessons and whatever else we have going on that day. At least the weekend was more laid back. I had Friday off so me and my girls went to get some Fathers day gifts while Mark put new tile in our entry way. Then Friday night we did just have some good quality family time, we went swimming at the neighbors then we all made pizzas together and just hung out. Saturday we had a birthday party that afternoon and Mark went to the red bull x-fighter thing (motorcycle trick show) with Jesse that night. Amy came to hang out with me and the girls. We ended up running errands and then we both fell asleep around 11 the guys didn't get home till late. Then ofcourse yesterday was Fathers day... oh what a great day. I do have a great husband who is the best daddy to my girls. We went to my parents and swam all day and had a bbq what a great day. Thanks dad for getting the pool ready for us and for giving us all such a great day on a day that was meant for you.

Hopefully I will make it back on here sometime this week if I can see outside of my whirlwind of a day :)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I am glad you enjoyed your weekend, you deserve it. When do you want us to come over again????

McCullough Family said...

I didn't even get a chance to talk with you...just a quick wave from the car. Hope you are doing well...hang in there!