Monday I was feeling adventorous and decided to take all 5 girls (my 2 plus the 3 I am watching) to the sprinkler park that we went to with our playgroup last week. Katie wasn't too sure about the sprinklers but she did love the slide and Bailey had a blast. It was a lot but thankfully my mom was there to help me watch them all. We ate lunch there and everyone was exhausted and ready for a nap when we left. Yesterday we just stayed here and played in the little whale pool we have. We ran out of swim diapers and Katie just had to wear a regular diaper... poor girl. That thing swelled up on her and we were all laughing including Katie. Mabrie thought she looked like Aunt Fannie from the robot movie. I am so glad we have that little pool to keep us occupied this summer! Here are some pictures of all the girls having their water fun.
Katie
Lacey

Eating our lunch


Kate showing off her little fannie ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment