Does anyone else go thru times when they can do every other chore but the one that needs to be done?
Monday, February 9, 2009
Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Okay so the last couple of days I have been avoiding the laundry. I have been washing it and drying it but just not folding it. I am usually really good about folding it as soon as it comes out of the dryer to prevent me having to iron so much, but not this week! Well since Mabrie has been sick and throwing up it seems to just add to the piles so now I really have to get on folding, but instead of actually doing it I decided to blog about it! I now can not find a place to sit on the couch so I guess I will be folding standing up, anyway here is a picture of the mound so far and I have a load in the washer and dryer. Okay enough procrastinating, oh but it is lunch time ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Honestly, I was thinking that pile was pretty small compared to some of mine:) But what I've noticed is that it doesn't matter what 'chore' you decide to put off, whichever one it is, the work grows exponetically by each procrastinated minute! Mine tend to be putting the clutter away.
Funny! Last week I spent an ENTIRE day doing laundry...my first load went in about 8am and I was still doing loads at 8pm. The crazy thing is that "laundry" is still on my list! A woman's job is never done :) LOL!
you should see my kitchen floor. ick! oh and i did 5 loads of laundry today and folded and put away! go me. but my kitchen floor is still really nasty.
Amen!! My laundry procrastination is putting it up. There have been weeks that I have no problems washing and folding but it stays on my dresser until the next's weeks laundry needs to be put up too. Ugh. :-)
Post a Comment