The other thing you will hear daily (actually like 20 times a day) at the Mullen house is Allie saying "I wanna see funny babies". Amanda loves youtube and has shown Allie all kinds of funny clips of little babies laughing and she asks for it CONSTANTLY!! Yesterday the first thing she said when she opened the door was "I wanna watch blue baby". This is by far her favorite one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn8odH9--C8
Friday, August 14, 2009
Funny Babies
There are big changes going on at the Mullen household, that I will do a post about later, but lots of things have been going on here. We have been very busy and I am so thankful to be done with summer school! I have a short break to try to get everything ready before we all start back to school. But I have also had lots of people around the house to keep us busy. This last weekend my neice and nephew were here and I just downloaded the pictures from my mom's camera and it looks like they were having lots of fun taking silly pictures with the girls. The girls love them soo much, and they are so good with both of them.





The other thing you will hear daily (actually like 20 times a day) at the Mullen house is Allie saying "I wanna see funny babies". Amanda loves youtube and has shown Allie all kinds of funny clips of little babies laughing and she asks for it CONSTANTLY!! Yesterday the first thing she said when she opened the door was "I wanna watch blue baby". This is by far her favorite one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn8odH9--C8
The other thing you will hear daily (actually like 20 times a day) at the Mullen house is Allie saying "I wanna see funny babies". Amanda loves youtube and has shown Allie all kinds of funny clips of little babies laughing and she asks for it CONSTANTLY!! Yesterday the first thing she said when she opened the door was "I wanna watch blue baby". This is by far her favorite one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn8odH9--C8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment