Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my moms birthday and I have been trying to think of something all morning that could express what she means to me. There really are just not enough words. My mom is one amazing woman! She has been my best friend since high school, always willing to listen and give me advice. We have gone through some difficult times but they have only brought us closer. Mom you know how much you mean to me and you know that I love you!! You have been such an amazing help to me especially this summer with the girls, they are so lucky to have you as their Nanny!! You are such a rock for our family and I pray that my girls will have strength like you. Thank you for all that you are and for always being such an encourager! I pray you have a great birthday and that we can all show you how much you mean to us. I love you!!

Mom and the girls in Destin 2008

Mom and I in New York City 2002 (i think)

No comments: