Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas at Mom's

We are so blessed that my girls have such a great Nanny and PawPaw! I love that they live so close and are so involved. We had a good Christmas minus a little family drama, but all in all I love watching all the kids open their Christmas presents it is soo fun! One of my favorite gifts was what Mabrie got me, a snuggie. Eventhough I am not a fan of the actual snuggy (I can't take the fabric) I love that she remembered me saying one night that I wanted one and told Mark that she needed to go to the store and get it for me and she said she got me pink because it was my favorite color. She is such a thoughtful child!

My mom and I
Its easy to see that she has him wrapped around her little finger!

PawPaw with all the girls
Nanny with all the girls!
I decided to start a new tradition of after we have Christmas dinner we all get on our Christmas PJ's since we do not get to wear them very much and then we are all comfy as we unwrap our presents and since we usually do not get done till late the girls are ready to go!
The craziness that is christmas at my moms... and yes most of the presents you see are from my parents
Amanda is so fun to watch because she has the best faces!
Allie trying on her new hat... she loves hats and she looks mighty cute in them!
Mabrie super excited about her new zhu zhu pet and house!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I want to see the quilt your momma made you!!