Okay so this is the last post about Christmas I promise, well for this year anyway. The last year my mom and her friend Debbie have entered into the world of crafting. I was totally shocked that my mom began loving it as much as she did since I had been trying to get her to scrapbook for years and she always said it was too tedious. Anyway they started out just playing around, but over the last year they have gotten really good, and they both love it! They even have their stuff in a children's boutique in Keller. Some of my favorite gifts we got this year were definitely the ones that she made!! I love having a mom who is SO talented and can always whip up a bow or add bling to anything! I don't know if I tell you enough Mom but I love you and think you are one amazing momma!
Here are some of my favorite things that she made for us this year:
This was by far my favorite she made me this quilt. My bedroom is done in brown and blue so it looks great at the end of my bed and I LOVE it!!! I know super talented huh?
Here are some of my favorite things that she made for us this year:
This was by far my favorite she made me this quilt. My bedroom is done in brown and blue so it looks great at the end of my bed and I LOVE it!!! I know super talented huh?
This is the quilt she made to match Amanda's room... perfect!
Then these are just a few of the bows that she made to match some of the outfits she had bought the girls.
These are the blinged (that's probably not a word but oh well) out converse she made for Allie... aren't they adorable?
There little company is called God's Giggles and if you need any adorable bows,tutus or blinged out stuff I know the perfect place so let me know :)
1 comment:
I love your quilt!!! Mabrie's shoes are cute too.
Post a Comment