Friday, April 2, 2010

Playgroup Easter Party

Since it was such a perfect day on Monday we decided to have our annual playgroup Easter egg hunt at a park. We were the only ones there so it went very well. Allie of course wanted to swing most of the time at the park, but the kids did find a butterfly and were on the hunt for some more so that finally enticed Allie out of the swing. I love these fellow mommy friends and I am so lucky to have these girls! I look forward to playgroup just as much as Mabrie and Allie ;)

Allie and Chance swinging
Egg Hunting in action.
Our group shot. Allie, Mabrie, Kaleb, Chance, James, Christian and Jackson. Oh yeah we are the only girls since Trinity and Kirstyn started Kindergarten, but luckily the girls love these boys and do not even seem to notice they are the only girls.

No comments: