On Saturday the day was absolutely beautiful and I had told the girls we would go for a picnic. I had no idea until we were actually at the park how windy it was! Man was the wind blowing like crazy, so we ate best we could and went to play. I absolutely love it when it starts getting warm and we have been to the park almost everyday since it has been nice outside. These are the days I will always cherish, the simple days of just enjoying our family and playing together. I am so blessed with such a great family!! When life gets hard these are the moments that make it all worth it! I had big plans of trying to take some great pictures but the wind was blowing much too hard so these are the ones I snapped just to remember this day. 


Allie was wanting me to take her picture so here are all of her faces she wanted to capture. This girl is too funny!

1 comment:
I love the beautiful pictures of your girls! Allie has the model pouty face going on :)
Post a Comment