Saturday, May 22, 2010

Park Photoshoot

With school taking a lot of my time this year I have not had the chance to really get to play with my DSLR camera very much. So I decided to take the girls to the park for a mini photoshoot before it got too hot. They have both become quite the little posers and I was loving it! I hope you like them!
I wish the shadows were not on Mabrie's face otherwise these would have been great ones of her!
The girls have some of their own ideas of posing, this is all them!

I think this is one of my favorites! I really pray that they are always best friends and only grow closer over the years. I just love the age they are now and while they do have their normal sibling fights, most of the time they play so great together! I love how Mabrie is always looking out for Allie and they stick up for eachother. Even when Allie is getting in trouble Mabrie will talk to us about her and try to get her out of it, and we have had to make time outs in their rooms because they will always keep eachother company so that it is not so bad. I love that about these girls, always sticking together the way they should. Girls you bless my heart each day and I am so humbled that God chose me to be your mommy!

No comments: