Friday, May 21, 2010
TBall with the Sharks
Mabrie is playing T-ball this year with some of her friends and their dads are the coaches. They are the Sharks and she really enjoys it. This is the last year that boys and girls her age play together so I am glad she is playing with her friends Conner and Kaleb. She looks forward to the practices and games all week! She has improved a lot since she started since throwing has been difficult for her to figure out being left handed and all. The girls bats like she is right handed and throws like a lefty :) Anyway i am so proud of her and I love the smile she gives me when she hits that ball and makes it to base, it is full of such pride. Here are a few pictures i took on the first game but I hope to take some more next game.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment