We had our neice Piper stay with us while her parent went on a mission trip. Piper stayed with us from Saturday till the next Saturday night. We had a very full week! Monday I keep a friend of mine's kiddos while she is in school so I had 5 kiddos and another friend of mine needed someone to watch her two so we had a full house ;) I love them all so it was a more the merrier day. Then tuesday we went to the library for storytime and then to a friend's house to swim. Wednesday we went to a movie and then to another friends house to swim with my mom. Thursday we had a playdate with some of our friends at her house. Friday we meet some more friends and went to her pool, and then had movie night that night. Saturday was more low key and we just played at the house and i took them to Mcdonalds to play for lunch. I didn't stop most of the week but everyone had lots of fun! For some reason I only picked my camera up once, so her is the one picture I took before one of our swim times. 



No comments:
Post a Comment