As many of you know Allie's is baby obsessed! So we decided to tell all the girls on Allie's birthday that we have another baby on the way. We bought Allie a big sister doll and explained to her that she would soon be a big sister. She doesn't really understand why it is going to take so long for us to have the baby but she talks about it all the time and has decided that it has to be a girl baby. I can't wait to see how she does with having a baby in the house and I think next year will be a very special year for us especially since it is my last year of having her full time before kindergarten starts. So the last Mullen baby (also known by the girls as peanut) is due July 26 and I will keep you updated as much as possible.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment