Since Mom has a new job working for Delta we decided to take advantage of her flight benefits and have a girl trip to New York. Mom, Shelly and I went about 9 years ago and had a blast and I haven't been back since. It was crazy there and there were a gazillion people everywhere but we saw 3 Broadway shows and had so much fun! The first night we went to try and do the lottery for Wicked because I REALLY wanted to see that but we didn't get it and we ended up going to see The Million Dollar Quartet which was my mom's favorite show. It was amazing! The next day we tried to make it to the next wicked lottery but didn't make it in time and since my dad had given us each $100 to go towards a show we decided to just get the tickets. So we saw wicked that night and had AMAZING seats we were 4th row and I loved it! It was definitely worth making the trip for. The next day we were both pretty tired from all the walking and had been hearing people talk about Promises, Promises and what a great show that was. So we went to that too. It was hilarious and had Sean Hayes, Molly Shannon, and Kate Chenoweth which were all very funny! We did a lot of walking and a little shopping and all in all it was just a great girls trip. I am so blessed to have such an amazing mom!! Thanks mom this is a trip I will never forget. I also wanted to thank Nancy and Bud who came in on Thursday night and stayed until late Monday night to help with the girls while I was away. They not only took care of my family while I was away but did laundry and cleaned and are just amazing! Thank you both so very much for all your help!! This trip would not have been possible had you two not been there to step in for me. Love you both very much!
Friday, December 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment