Yes for those of you who didn't already know I am pregnant for the third time. Mark has been ready for baby number three I think since the day after Allie was born. He is such a great daddy and has always wanted lots of kiddos. Since I really wanted to finish school I kept saying we had to wait until I was done. Well I will graduate May 13 and I am due July 26. I am very excited about this baby and only have a few more weeks till we find out if it's a boy or a girl. Mabrie is hoping for a boy because she says then Daddy can fix his hair (always the thoughtful little girl) and Allie is hoping for a girl so she can dress her up (Lord help that baby if it's a girl :). I could care less if it's a boy or a girl.... I would love for Mark to have a son but I also feel like I have girls down so either way I will be thrilled. Mark says the same thing but I know he is hoping for a boy. We know that whatever God has planned is perfect and we trust in His plan for our family!! So as soon as we know we will let you know! As for now please pray that I can get through all my student teaching this spring with no complications, and for a healthy baby.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Family is Growing
Yes for those of you who didn't already know I am pregnant for the third time. Mark has been ready for baby number three I think since the day after Allie was born. He is such a great daddy and has always wanted lots of kiddos. Since I really wanted to finish school I kept saying we had to wait until I was done. Well I will graduate May 13 and I am due July 26. I am very excited about this baby and only have a few more weeks till we find out if it's a boy or a girl. Mabrie is hoping for a boy because she says then Daddy can fix his hair (always the thoughtful little girl) and Allie is hoping for a girl so she can dress her up (Lord help that baby if it's a girl :). I could care less if it's a boy or a girl.... I would love for Mark to have a son but I also feel like I have girls down so either way I will be thrilled. Mark says the same thing but I know he is hoping for a boy. We know that whatever God has planned is perfect and we trust in His plan for our family!! So as soon as we know we will let you know! As for now please pray that I can get through all my student teaching this spring with no complications, and for a healthy baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment