Mabrie has been asking me for over a month to get her hair cut. I have been putting her off because I was hoping she would change her mind, since I love her long hair. She has been pretty persistent so I decided since she has been consistent about wanting short hair even though she doesn't really have any friends with short hair I would let her. I want her to be herself and this is one silly thing to not let her decide. It is funny how a lot of people around us have opinions and have told me not to let her do it, but overall it's her hair so why not! So Saturday we went to our cousin Kayla who is currently finishing up at Ogle and let her go for it. She kept saying I want it to my chin and I kept saying to her shoulders... you'll see who won :) She told me so many times yesterday thank you for letting her cut her hair and letting it be her choice. We stopped by my parents house because she wanted to show it off and my Dad said, "Wow it's short" she said sorry it wasn't your choice. I love how she is getting to be so secure in her decisions and doesn't need others to approve. (by the way my Dad did tell her she looked cute). I have told her a million times that I love it because she is so cute strutting her stuff. Love the confidence!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! She looks so grown up!
Post a Comment