Saturday, June 18, 2011

Graduation

So the day finally came, Friday May 13th my college graduation! It took me a long time to get through college. I started out taking a few classes here and there while having kiddos, but I am so glad that I buckled down the last 2 years and finished up. When I first started back it seemed like graduation was forever away but it really flew by. I could definitely not have gotten through this without tons of support from some amazing people!! First off my husband is amazing and really was there to step in when I was overwhelmed and help me when I needed it. Especially the last semester when I was teaching full time he really became Mr. Mom. I am so blessed to have such a loving husband and amazing daddy to our girls!! I also could not have done this without my parents. They picked up the kids from school, made dinners, babysat so I could study, and did countless loads of laundry the past two years. I am so thankful for both of you and could not have made it without ya!! I also have to say I have some amazing friends! Tracy kept Allie for me every week and made sure she was still able to attend playgroup when I couldn't. I can never say thank you enough for all that you did Tracy. You really are an amazing friend who really displays being selfless. Amy was also there for me and praying for me the whole way. She listened to countless tears and kept encouraging me that I could do this, many times just praying for me when I was too tired to explain what was going on. I love ya girl!





Graduation Luncheon at Olive Garden... yum!





















No comments: