Monday, June 13, 2011

Playing Catch Up

So much has gone on in the last six months that the blog has been one of those things that has fallen to the wayside. I was in my student teaching and finishing up my degree while pregnant with baby number 3 and taking care of my family. I am finally a college graduate and back to being a stay at home mom so I am going to try to get back to being disciplined at documenting my kiddos in this online journal. So I am going to do a brief summary of some things that went on while I was on blogging hiatus: January 2011: It snowed (a rare thing for us Texans) and the girls had a blast playing in it.

February 2011: Daddy daughter dance. Mabrie was so excited about this and had been looking forward to it for at least a month. I love that she is so proud of her Daddy and was excited about spending the night with him all to herself.












March 2011: We went camping with the Diaz Family... the girls first time.

Carter's face cracks me up in this one:


April 2011: Easter in Abilene

The girls always have a blast with their cousins the Voss's.









Lots of things have gone on in May so we will save May for a whole seperate post but this is the jist of what has gone on in the Mullen house this last few months. Another thing is Amanda has moved back to her parents house. We had been praying for restoration of that relationship and God definitely answered that prayer. She is doing great and although we miss her greatly we are glad that she is with her parents and becoming such an amazing young woman!

No comments: