Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Taking after her Daddy

Okay so today Allie is officially 15 months and STILL not walking!! I guess she is taking after her Daddy since he says he didn't walk till 18 months. Oh my I so hope she does not take that long... I am so tired of having to carry her EVERYWHERE!!! She is totally capable and will walk across the room occasionally but the majority of the time she is crawling. By this time Mabrie was running everywhere! Anyway just thought I would give everyone an update on Allie. On another note this week my mom, sister and I all lost 3 lbs! So I am down 5 lbs and thrilled!!! Woohoo I think I can actually lose this weight!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Just think of all of the calories that you are burning while lugging Allie around!!! Congrats on the 3 lbs! Check out my "ticker" on my blog...at least you don't have as far to go as I do! Oh and you can totally loose the weight you want to loose.....let me know if I can be of any help! I'm still willing to help with recipies!