I was tucking Mabrie in tonight and our conversation went something like this:
Mabrie "I am going to get a white mouse on wednesday"
Me: "Where are you going to get this?"
Mabrie: "From the pet store"
Me: "How are you going to pay for it"
Mabrie: "With the $3 Cody gave me on my birthday"
Me: "What will you name it?"
Mabrie: "Curious George"
Me: "what will you feed him, he would get hungry?"
Mabrie: "I can share my cheese sticks with him"
Me: "Hmm.. I guess you have it all figured out"
Mabrie: "Yep I will put him in a box on my dresser"
I love the things she thinks about. But there is no way we are getting a white mouse on Wednesday.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds like she has a very thought out plan! my guess is that a loving grandma might hook a girl up? at least that is what would happen at my house. oh wait, that is how we got the cat. ugh. i hope you don't have to get a white mouse!
I love it. My kids are negotiating for a new pet and we have gone from a hermit crab, to a dog, to well...you name it. Your family is so precious and I love getting to know you better through your blog.
Post a Comment