Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

This year I let Mabrie decide what she wanted to be for halloween and after a trip one day to the disney store she decided she had to be Minnie. So I went on a hunt for the cutest Minnie costume I could find and found it on ebay and I do have to say that she was an adorable Minnie. I wasn't sure what Allie should be but after trying the ballerina on her that Mabrie was a couple of years ago I knew I had to go with that. She looked so precious! On Thursday we went to a little carnival with one of Allie's friends Lily and they had a petting zoo and the girls got to ride ponies. Then on Friday we went to some family and let the girls get candy and headed on to a party put on by our sunday school. Mark made it home just in time Friday and we were very thankful that Daddy got to come home!! Here are some pictures from our funfilled night :)



No comments: