Sunday, May 24, 2009

More Disneyland Fun!

I never dreamed how much fun Disneyland would be. I honestly prepared myself for the worst not knowing how going without naps and 2 full days of over stimulation would go, but they were wonderful! Allie stayed in the stroller and only got out after we bought her a Tinkerbell baby and she needed to push her baby and take care of her. She was so cute with that baby and was the little mommy all day. There is nothing like seeing Disney through your kids eyes it is just magical! Mabrie mentioned a couple of times that when her and Conner get married they are going to go there ALL the time, so it was a hit! And even though I know this will take forever to load I am going to put on a slide show because there is just way too many pictures. If you get the chance to take your kids to Disney you should do it! As my mom says money fades but memories last forever :)


Oh and of course there are more pictures of but it is because Allie tends to run or hide from the camera... so we did the best we could at getting her in as many pictures as possible.

No comments: