Sunday, June 7, 2009

More Beach Pics!

Okay I went to the beach to try and get some more pictures and this time Allie wanted nothing to do with the camera... I can never get those girls at the same time. Allie decided to just lay down and bury her head in the sand literally to stay away from the camera. So here are the few I got again today.

2 comments:

Rody and Wendy Chesser said...

I am so glad you all had this time together as a family and thank you for sharing the adventure with us. What a fun time.

KelliD said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful girls!
I just saw your message about the blazer...that's so funny! You just don't see those at all. He loves his. He's had it for almost 7 years. It has a hard top and a soft top and he drives it daily...and Colton loves it almost as much as he does!
=)