Monday, June 1, 2009

National Sequoia Park



This weekend we loaded up and headed to Sequoia National Park and it was amazing. This was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to and it just kept getting better and better. Mabrie loves to hike and I mean LOVES it, so she was thrilled to hear that we were going to be hiking all weekend. We went to General Sherman, the largest tree in the world, climbed Mono Rock (which was a little scary with the kids), and then went to the waterfalls. It was so peaceful there, no phones worked, no tv, no computer, it was a great break! Rick and Mark have been working a lot of hours so they definately needed it. I posted another slideshow because there was just too many pictures. We have been so blessed!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Sequoia Park is beautiful and those trees are AMAZING! Glad yall are having fun but come back home soon! Dont get too comfortable and decide to move out there.

Unknown said...

Wow, y'all are getting quite a tour of the state I love (I've been many times myself and was born there). What a wonderful opportunity for you, Mark and the girls.