Since I have started back to school to finish my degree the girls have gotten to spend a lot more time with their daddy. Mark has Monday's off so that he can watch them while I am in class (and my sweet mom has been watching them Tues-Thurs while I'm at school). A couple of weeks ago my in laws were camping at a local state park with their camping group and Mark and the girls decided to go join them. I was so sad I had to miss out on all the fun but they brought back lots of pictures for me. My girls have always been great hikers thanks to their daddy but this time they went for a 4 hour hike in July! They are better troopers than I think I would have been! Mark said he was surprised at how well they did because this wasn't an easy hike and at one point they went in the lake (clothes and all) to cool off. I am so glad they have a daddy who is so fun! They talked about their fun adventure for days afterward. Here are some pictures of their fun day.
.jpg)
The next week they decided to head to the park to play and our clumsy little Allie fell face first on the pavement (Mark still has no idea who she just fell on nothing but her feet but she is my child after all ;) She got a huge bump on her head though! This is what I came home to that day:


3 comments:
Wow, that is quite a bump! I can't believe they did a 4 hour hike...Trinity would have started to whine about 30 minutes in. What great troopers.
What inventive idea did Mark have going on with the black bandana tied around Allie's head?
I think that was an ice pack that she had pushed up.
Post a Comment