We went to the arboretum this week with our playgroup and it was such a beautiful day! We go there every year for pumpkin pictures since Natalie is able to get us all in for free (thanks again!) I had a great time and was so happy that Amy was able to make it!! Every time I go there I get home wanting to plant more flowers..oh to have a yard like that. Anyway I did get some pictures although that was a task since Allie was so over it after the first couple. When my mom asked Mabrie about our playgroup she informed her "it was lame". I think she is still pretty sad about her friends who started Kindergarten this year and are not able to be there anymore and her Conner wasn't there either. I hate that all our kids are getting older and our playgroup is starting to fizzle down! I have been very blessed to have these fellow mommies to lean on and laugh with and I hope we always stay close!!
I had to put this last one in because it is so Allie...we were trying so hard to get her to smile..that girl is just like her daddy!







2 comments:
You girls are adorable. Wish I'd been there too...
Jennifer, your girls are so precious! You guys look great!
Post a Comment