There has been so much going on at the Mullen house that I have not had a chance to catch up my blog. This week we had a scare with Rick and he was in the hospital all week. Thankfully he has been released and seems to be doing much better!! He did have to have a pacemaker put in and will be recovering from all that, but we are so happy that he is okay. Thank you all for the prayers, we really saw how blessed we are with great friends and family!!
Also this week I had Amanda's birthday party sleepover. We had seven 15 year old girls and I think it went really well. We ate pizza, made flip flops and had a scavenger hunt at the mall that all the girls had a great time. I have to thank Tracy for making that up for me I had been at the hospital and just didn't' have the time and she volunteered to put all that together for me...thanks Tracy!! Then we came back here for cake and presents and they danced and were just silly. How fun it is to be 15!! I didn't get very many pictures but here are some of the ones I did get.
No comments:
Post a Comment