Today Mabrie's class had her Valentine Party and although we had lots of snow she did not want to miss it. So since I was helping with the party I thought we could go to school until the party was over at 12 and then the girls would get to come home early and play in the snow. Mabrie is so funny at these parties that she will not let me out of her sight and wants me to be right beside her the whole time and I mean RIGHT beside her, I moved back to take her picture and she said you are not by me. She has never been a clingy child but for some reason at these parties she wants me to experience it all with her. Anyway here are some of the pictures of Mabrie in her class.
Mabrie making her craft:
Lunch time
It was also Mrs. Cortez's last day. She is such a wonderful teacher and Mabrie loves her soo much, but she is due March 1st and is going to be on maternity leave from now on. We are sad to see her go, but we met her new teacher today and she seems great!
This is Mabrie's best friend at school, Riley. They were in class together last year too.
The boy that is smiling in this picture is named Chris, and he made his craft as a special Valentine for Mabrie. She was a little embarrassed because he kept bringing her stuff. I guess she has a little admirer... soo sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment