Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow!!

So we have had lots of snow today, which is absolutely crazy! This time I didn't even take very many pictures for one because it was coming down so hard that is was getting my camera all wet and for two I was playing in the snow just as much as the kids. We had a great time building a huge snowman and throwing snowballs at Daddy. Notice Mark even made a little snowdog too... the pictures do not do it justice he did a great job! Finding the kids stuff to play it was pretty hilarious though. Since we do not see snow often in Texas we do not have the right snow playing gear! I know the girls have gloves but they were no where to be found today and Mark put his socks on their hands (it was pretty funny!) and notice allie has every color on in the book. No matter what we looked like we made great memories and had lots of fun. Mabrie said, "this is the best day ever!" and I couldn't agree more.



No comments: