Thursday, March 25, 2010

FW Museum

On Monday we went with our playgroup to the FW Museum, some of our friends are members and were able to get us in for free. They have completely renovated the museum and I hadn't been there in a long time. The girls had a great time! Mabrie of course loved seeing the cattle and the simulated horse ride, and Allie loved the play grocery store where they had plenty of 'little carts' as she says. On the way home we were talking about all the things we saw and played and asked them what was their favorite, and both of them shouted "all of it!" So we will definitely be headed back there and although I forgot my camera I did take a couple of pictures with my phone so they are not the best quality.
Allie on the horse ride
Digging for fossils:
Allie playing a little supermarket sweep
Mabrie and Kaleb checking out the fossils

1 comment:

Amy Voss said...

My kids would have loved that! They keep talking about going to a museum with dinosaurs, since they have seen A Night at the Museum.