Friday, March 18, 2011

It's a ...

I know it's been awhile since I blogged but since I work at least 40 hrs a week, go to class, do homework and all the other mom duties (hw, laundry, cleaning, etc) there is not a lot of time for anything else! Since it is spring break I thought I should at least shoot for one blog post :).

About a month ago we went for a sonogram to find out the sex of the baby. I was soo ready to find out but I was pretty sure it was a girl. I think I didn't want to get my hopes up for a boy because I knew Mark wanted to have a son so badly. I was SHOCKED when she said it was a boy. Tears immediately welled up and I couldn't believe how God had blessed us! We are thrilled to have another addition to our family and are excited to see the differences that a boy will bring to our girly family. We haven't decided on a name, manly because Mark just likes to annoy me with crazy names not taking it seriously. Hopefully we will come to an agreement soon. Here a couple of the sonogram pictures if you are able to see what they are.


My profile

The sonographer for our second sonogram said he was mighty proud of that boy part since he kept showing it to her. Mark couldn't be prouder ;).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is your blog going to be called then?
I know i'll have to change mine someday, hopefully soon.