Friday, August 29, 2008

Weekly Review

Okay so I am SO behind in posting. I have been so busy and since I am starting to get emails like where are you I thought I should let everyone know what has been going on. All last week my husband was in S. Africa on a mission trip. He had asked me not to mention that he was gone just in case we had a stalker :) So he was gone and I had many kids here to keep me busy. I will have some pictures from his Africa trip up soon. They saw a lot of people come to know Jesus and some amazing things happened on that trip. One of my favorite things that happened was before he left Mabrie asked if she could give him some of her toys to give to the kids who didn't have any. He said ofcourse and off to her room she went. She first brought back a little people airplane that was too big to fit in the suitcase so we told her to go back in her room and pray that Jesus would show her what she needed to give him. I watched by the door as she prayed and a minute later she found a little black doll and a car. I was so thrilled and told her that a little girl would love to have a doll that looked like her. Here is a picture of the little girl who got her toy she was on the way to the dr. Mabrie was thrilled to see this picture.

On Friday we had a party for Cooper since he was going to be going to Kindergarten and leaving our playgroup. It is hard to believe that our kids are growing up so fast! As usual we had to Conner and Mabrie love fest... I don't think Conner let Mabrie out of his sight. They are too cute!
On Tuesday we went to meet the teacher for Mabrie's preschool and afterwards we decided to have a girl day. We took Mabrie and her friends Trinity and Kirstyn to get a little pampered and get their haircut and to eat lunch. Girls are so much fun!!
So that is most of what has been going on here. God is doing a lot in our lives and maybe I can post more on that later but for now just keep us in your prayers and that God would continue to guide us. Thanks!

No comments: