I was a little worried today at the thought of having 9 kids at the house. Tracy was coming over with her 2 and Michelle was having a special day with Cooper so Conner and Carter were here and then my 2 and the 3 girls I keep. So we had Bailey (5), Trinity (4), Mabrie & Conner (3), Katie (2), Allie (21 mo), Carter (22 mo), Lacey (11 mo), Jackson (7 mo). Wooo I am exhausted just typing all their names :) It went surprisingly well! Tracy was here and we worked great together. The kids played every game we could think of: hide and seek, duck duck goose, ring around the rosey, musical chairs, and a small game of tag. I just do not know how some mom's do it with this many kids all the time! I have a killer headache and I will definately be going to bed early tonight. Thank the Lord for my mom who called and invited us over for dinner so that is one less thing I have to do today! Here are some pictures of all the kiddos.
Here is everyone minus Lacey and Jackson both taking a nap at the time.
.JPG)
After we got all the little ones down for a nap we let the older ones watch a movie. Bailey is pouting here because she couldn't get in between Mabrie and Conner but who can seperate those 2!
4 comments:
Oh my golly you did have a bunch o' kids, didn't you? WOW! Sounds like y'all did pretty good though and those are some great pics!
I can't thank ya'll enough for making my day with Cooper possible! I know it was LOTS of work, but I'm sure the kids had a blast! Ya'll are AWESOME friends!
oh wow...my head hurts just thinking about it! glad it went so well!
I love the pic of all of them...what a crazy, fun time with two great mamas!
Post a Comment