Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Computer but no camera-updated pic

I know I said I was back and going to be updating my blog again but something must be working against me. I finally got my wonderful computer and my camera quit working! Really are you kidding me?? We had a birthday party on sat. and it was super cute and all the kids wore their costumes and I had no camera to capture my adorable girls in their costumes. Then on Monday we had our playgroup halloween party and again no camera (although my friend Tracy took some for me that I'm sure she will foward them to me after reading this ;) and she did!

Surely I will either get my camera fixed or get another one soon because my girls are just too darn cute not to capture!! Nothing else new is really going on here at the Mullen's oh except Allie woke up today with pink eye. Yippee for me! I was unable to go to the gym last week because Allie was sick with the cough mess and now I am out again....ugh! I feel like I have been in this house way too much and I do not seem to be getting anything done. Maybe I should make a list, I am such a list person and get so much more done that way. I am off... off to conquer my list!

No comments: