Friday, October 17, 2008

Mabrie turns 4!

Okay so this past week my little girl turned 4. I know everyone says this but I really can't believe I have a 4 year old. It just seems to be zooming by. Her birthday was on Thursday and she had preschool so she got to bring cookies to share and wear a crown all day. Then our friends Amy and Jesse took us to the Rainforest cafe. She loved that place and it was her first time eating there so her birthday was great! Then on Saturday we had her birthday at a local gymnastics place and all the kids seemed to have a blast. She ofcourse has more toys than she could possibly need and that I can find a place for, but she is such a gift person that she remembers who bought what. Mabrie is such a sweet girl, and the best big sister I could have found for Allie. She is constantly giving her her toys or even sharing her drink (which she knows Allie will drink all of just like her daddy) or encouraging her. I have been so blessed with this sweet girl. While Mark has been away she has even been encouraging me and if I get sad she says "its okay mommy we are just having a girl day". I can't wait to see what God has planned for this compassionate little girl, but I pray she always listens to him and lets him guide her because I know it will be something amazing.




1 comment:

Natalie said...

looks like the party was lots and lots of fun. kirstyn can't wait to give mabrie yet another toy!!!