Friday, October 24, 2008

New Blog Design!

I have to start off by saying that I have been blessed with such a great group of friends. These girls have been so amazing to me while Mark has had to travel a lot this year with work. I know that God has put these girls in my life and I could not even begin to tell you what they mean to me. One of the friends that has been even more of a blessing lately has been Tracy. She has babysat, picked up Mabrie from school countless times, and kept me company many days that others would flee from the loudness coming from my house, and now to top it all off she designed this beautiful new blog for me. Isn't it amazing??? I loved all the paper when I saw it but never pictured all that she was able to do. If you get a chance swing by her blog and let her know what an awesome job she did. Thanks again Tracy for being such a great friend!!!