Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Pics

Some of the moms from our playgroup decided to meet at a local pumpkin patch today and take some pictures. It was pretty cold so we tried to hurry and get some good pictures and move on to lunch. Mabrie has become quite the little poser but Allie wants nothing to do with the camera. She is to busy to stop and take a picture. It is so weird to see how much Allie is like her daddy and Mabrie is exactly like me. Some of the things they do I can only laugh because I know that it is something Mark or I would have done. Anyway we had a good time and then we took over the local chick-fil-a with our crew. The kids played and us mom's talked a perfect afternoon. Here are some of my attempts to take some pictures.
My unsuccessful attempt to try to get a picture of them together

3 comments:

Natalie said...

he he he. kirstyn wants to be in every. single. picture. and james is just like allie...way too busy for that. plus he wanted to pick up and throw the pumpkins!

Unknown said...

Hey, they're both in the picture so I consider that a success! These are much better than mine! : )

Rody and Wendy Chesser said...

LOVE the outfits. Where did you find something so cute?? I forget you are in shopping heaven..but how do you find the time.