Friday, January 23, 2009
The 'Mess' is at it again!
Oh my so what a day it has been today! I should have known better when I thought "wow this is going to be an easy day". I had Katie and Lacey today but now that they are a little older it is more like having a playdate for Mabrie and Allie. It had been maybe 5 minutes after thinking that, that Allie was unwrapping presents (yes we still have 5 presents here for some out of town family that we will not see till feb.) and pulling out all 30 water bottles out of the package that my father in law brought in yesterday. I think that was the last time I sat down today. I was doing some laundry when I heard those dreaded words "Look at Allie" (this is something she says when she has gotten into something). I turned to see her covered in Vasoline, and not only her but Lacey too. It was everywhere!! I bathed them and washed there hair numerous times, I even tried washing their hair in baking soda after reading online that it might get all that grease out. I have not been able to get it out yet and just went to the store to buy cornstarch after reading that it would definatley get it out. I sure hope so because Allie looks crazy. It seemed like it was one thing after another and it is only 7 pm and I could go to bed. Mark is having to work late tonight and I am off to yet again wash this girls hair hopefully with more success than the last time. I just keep reminding myself that one day I will look back on these days and laugh at the mess that Allie can make.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoa. Baby. You must have the patience of Job. Seriously.
Post a Comment