Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to School

The girls started preschool last week and Allie was SO excited to be a big girl. Since I am back in school I have school on Tuesdays from 9 am to 8 pm so they are both going to prek and my sweet mom is picking them and Amanda up for me and watching them till Mark gets home. I wasn't sure how Allie would do, but her teacher said she did great! They did say that she was really funny and every time they would ask her her name she would say "Mabrie" and if they were calling her name she would say my name is not Allie it is Mabrie. She isn't doing that anymore and they said she is so quiet in class and is doing great at taking naps. Mabrie's teacher said she was so sweet and they love her. Here are some pictures from their first day.






No comments: