Saturday, September 26, 2009

Go Bees

Mabrie had her first soccer game today. She was so excited and has been asking to play soccer since we were in California,not sure what made her want to play that but she has been asking non stop. I was hoping to go more along the lines of dance but she really wanted to play soccer so she was thrilled when I found her a place to play. Anyway today was her first game and picture day and for some reason I got the time wrong. I almost cried when we walked up and they had already started playing. We were only 10 minutes in to the game so she really didn't miss anything but she did miss the group team picture. I was really fighting the tears because I know how I feel when I am late and Mabrie was nervous to see everyone already together. She did great though and although she was a little timid she had a great time. They were nice enough to let me get her individual picture done after the game but she was quite red faced from all the running. I am having a hard time keeping up with all that is going on lately and although i have a planner and a family calendar things are still seeping through the crackes! Anyway here is my girl before the game... so she was SO excited.


No comments: