Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Homecoming

It seems like school just started and it is already homecoming. Amanda had been talking about going to homecoming for awhile but Mark had made it very clear if she was to go with a boy that the boy needed to come and meet him and ask him permission. So one night that week we invited him over to meet Mark. I do have to say I was pretty impressed the way he wasn't scared of Mark and answered all of his questions. Oh and did Mark give him a good talking too... letting him know what was and was not acceptable. It was pretty funny to see Mark and how he deals with the boy situation. I thought he did a great job even though I'm sure our girls will hate it :) She looked beautiful but I am sad to say the game got rained out. She still had a great day though! I can't believe she is almost 15 seriously where does the time go?!





Disclaimer: This is for the non-facebook users since I had already posted these pictures on there.

1 comment:

McCullough Family said...

I am laughing about Mark! :) All girls need a dad like that!