Saturday, March 20, 2010

Whirlwind

I haven't posted in a month but surprisingly enough I have not taken any pictures (with my camera anyway). I usually blog according to the pictures. I have been so busy with school! This semester is a lot more work than last semester so between all the projects and reading I just have not been able to find the time. Mark is finished with his EMT course and has started testing for a firefighter position at a couple of cities. He will be enrolled in a fire academy this summer if he has not found a position by then. We have our fingers crossed for him, he so deserves a break. He took a test last Saturday and did great! I am so proud of him and after he finished the written and physical they said there city was on a hiring freeze. They did say they will keep the list and start calling people in a couple of months. This post feels a little all over the place but I just wanted to give a quick update about what is going on at the Mullen house. Amanda is doing great! We went to her open house last week and all of her teachers had great things to say. We are so proud of her! Mabrie and Allie are doing great, growing way too fast! We have kindergarten round up for Mabrie next month, I can't believe this will be here before we know it! Wow time really goes by fast. I will try to get back to blogging on a regular basis but no promises ;)

1 comment:

KelliD said...

Just saw this blog...didn't realize when you said M had a test that it was for a FF position. I know Fort Worth is finally testing again soon. That's where James has been for 7 years now and he is SO happy there! Definitely worth looking into...one of the best fire departments in the country!
k