Always trying to do tricks just like her Daddy!
Monday, March 22, 2010
A beautiful Day
I just can not believe how fast they are growing up!! This weekend we had great time with great friends and family. Mark's mom Nancy and stepdad (who we call Bud) came to visit and the weather could not have been more perfect! They are always so thoughtful and brought lunch and breakfast with them. They are such fun grandparents and I think Nancy pushed Allie on the swing for a good hour. I am so glad the girls are so blessed with such wonderful grandparents! Then on Friday our best friends Amy and Jesse came for the day. They brought their daughter Faith and wow is Allie obsessed with all things baby!! She was all over her all day but it was so sweet. Faith is 9 months now and really seemed to like Allie. Allie played peek a boo and held her and made sure she had toys all day. Allie is going to be one great mommy some day! Anyway here are a couple of random pictures that were on my phone that I thought I would share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment