Last weekend we went to my Dad's farm since Mark was testing out there and the girls love it out there. Our lives have been so busy lately that it was such a nice break. We all rode the 4 wheeler, the girls rode the tractor with Dad ALOT and Dad even let Amanda drive his truck out in the field. It was such great family time! I took the girls for a ride one day and 3 deer ran right in front of us. It is so peaceful out there. For some reason I never broke out my camera but I did take a couple of pictures on my phone. Here is the few that I remembered to get.
The girls all packed up in the bug (and we hadn't buckled up yet just incase you were wondering)

The view from the back door.


Some 4 wheelin fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment